Thursday, September 18, 2014

Slice of Motivations


  • I’m gonna show you how great I am! Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick – I’m so mean I make medicine sick!
  • All you chumps are gonna bow when I whoop him, all of you, I know you got him, I know youve got him picked, but the mans in trouble, Ima show you how great I am.
It took some time until I figure it out; which one is right, which one is wrong.
One thing for sure, I will listen to my heart because I believe it won't betray me
I will never give up and I believe I will reach the top
I will win my life for sure




I don't care if you think that I'm a mistake, or failure.
I will do what I believe is right,
and fight your incompetence and arrogance.
I will step my life full of courage,
and show you that I am right
I'm gonna show you how GREAT I am!
  • I’m gonna show you how great I am! I’d huv wrestled with an alligator, I’d huv tussled with a whale, I’d huv hand-cuffed lightnin’, put thunder in jail!
  • I am the greatest! I'm the greatest thing that ever lived. I don't have a mark on my face, and I upset Sonny Liston, and I just turned twenty-two years old. I must be the greatest.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment